fighting the good fight with love, for love, in love because a kelson of the creation is loveinquire within
I’m all rage and fire and meanness. but come night time, in the safety of my own bed after i dejectedly acknowledge that i failed my pursuit today, I’m what i think of ma after she tires from her battle -someone small and broken somewhere and lonely.
"You’re such a strong woman that when i see you hold appa like that, it just breaks my heart."
1. I need to stop opening my mouth so preemptively, it gets me in too much trouble.
2. People at the gym are encouraging -I PRed in squats the last couple of times I switched in with people!
3. It’a nice to hear your name aloud.
4. It’s also nice to be greeted enthusiastically when you get home from work. It’s not Julia’s endearing exclamation and usual barrel hugs but it’s something.
5. The clamor of Indian accents sound kind of like music.